Monday, December 28, 2009

NYC

Yesterday, I woke up at around 7:45 so that my family and I could drive to New York City. Unfortunately, my sister and dad woke up around 11, so I really woke up for nothing. Anyway, we were out the door and driving at 12 o'clock.

For some reason, it was a REALLY good day to visit the city, because there was traffic EVERYWHERE. Wait, no... That's a bad thing. >.< So, instead of a 2 hour drive on a regular day, it ended up being 4 hours. Great.

When we FINALLY arrived, we parked our car and went for lunch. It was 4:00 p.m. and that was the latest time I've EVER had lunch. We went to a Japanese Restraunt called Aoki (It was probably owned by Chinese people though...), and the food was pretty good.

Afterwards, we just walked around Rockefeller Center, visited the M&M World, and went to Times Square. Overall, we spent about 3 hours in New York (about one hour less than the drive) and it took 2 hours to get home. I spazzed because I woke up early to go to New York and spend the day there, but only spent 3 hours... But I guess I forgot about it. =) Plus I was pretty tired (I slept at around 1 a.m. the previous night because of an Asian party) so I went to bed.

... The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment