Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Getting My Braces Off!

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!

Well, I haven't had my braces for a long LOOOONNGGGGG time (only about 15 months or so), but I'm getting them off next year! (In January). I'm so excited! My mouth will feel natural/unnatural. >.<> to feel natural, because it's not supposed to be in my mouth. But now that I've grown used to them, taking off my braces will feel unnatural. So, I would feel natural, yet not. (sorry if you don't get what I'm saying, but no one ever does, so don't feel bad =])

Today, I put this mold thing in my mouth to see the shape of my bite so that when I get my retainer, it's in that shape. But I don't know if I should get a clear retainer or the traditional one. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. --Annapurna
    clear. much less noticeable, which is a good thing because I don't really like when I look at people and see a big blue thing in their mouth...no offense to people with big blue things in their mouths...

    ReplyDelete