Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Red Ribbon Week-- PJ and Crazy Hair Day

This week is Red Ribbon Week! xD

It's not like I look forward to this every year, but I do remember last year that this happened (with dressing up and such). I didn't even remember that it was red ribbon week. The only thing that I did remember was that I wore PJs on one of the days... and Nishan R. wore a bath robe, and we all made fun of him.

jkjk...

Anyway, this year, I forgot to wear my pajamas, but I DID see a lot of... interesting sleep-wear. For example, Jeana wore really bright yellow pajamas with random colorful umbrellas on it, while Belce wore her pajamas and brought her stuffed rabbit, which I have about 10 of...

Today was Crazy Hair Day. I'm really not that creative with crazy hair stuffs, so I just decided to wear my huge, bright pink bow, that reminds people of Sailor Moon. It was crazy enough, because it was so big, people on the other side of the auditorium could see it in dim lights while we were at the debate for Montgomery's Mayor/Governer (I forget which) assembly. I think I'll update more about that later...

Anyway, I didn't count, but more than 10 people came up to me and said "I love your bow".

Not "I like your bow".
Not "Your bow is pretty"

They ALL said "I love your bow". It was kinda weird... But, at least I participated. =/

Alina still thinks I should've added something to make it awesomer, because the bow would've won a crazy bow contest; not a crazy hair contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment