Saturday, October 31, 2009

Red Ribbon Week (Continued)

Even if the week is over, and today is Halloween, I think I should write about what happened.

Each day.

Don't worry, this one will be shorter than the last post because I know no one's going to read this, so what's the point of writing long endless posts?

Anyway, on Wednesday, it was wear red day. Er... Not everyone wore red, but a bunch of people did participate.

Thurday was Spirit Day; Because I am a Band Geek, and all Band Geeks, Orchedorks, and Chorus people, should've worn the new polo shirt that we will wear to Hershey and for other in-school concerts. But, not as many Band Geeks/Orchedorks/Chorus people wore the shirts as I had expected, but I guess some people are ashamed of being Band Geeks/Orchedorks/Chorus people...

Friday was "Costume Day" as a replacement for "Halloween Dress-Up" because it wasn't actually Halloween, but to keep up with the week for dressing up, I guess they wanted to fit it in.

Anyway, for Friday, Alina and I wore our "Somewhat Sister" Costumes, and everyone asked me "What are you supposed to be?". I answered "I'm Alina."

Well, we were supposed to be "Somewhat Sisters" but I didn't feel like explaining the whole name thing, so I just answered as I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment