Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Did Something Wrong

Ok, I was looking through the internet to find the blog a new blog layout. But, as soon as I saved it, all the extra page elements (polls, pictures, etc.) were deleted. And for some reason, there was no comment panel, so no one could leave comments on anything. I now know a few things:

1. Try not to change anything with your comment panel, because you'll end up spending 20 minutes to figure out how to revert it back to the original.
2. Never change your blog layout unless you know what you're doing
3. ... know what you're doing.

Please revote on the polls if you haven't done so already, or vote for the first time! I really would appreciate it!
Well, those are my words of wisdom to all of you. Use them wisely!

3 comments:

  1. Yea, they do. But remember that they didn't work BECAUSE of u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but it was I who fixed it. OH, WHAT NOW?! xD

    ReplyDelete