Monday, October 5, 2009

Class Officers

Ok, I know it's "update your blog everyday for a whole week" week, but for some reason, I really REALLY feel like writing a LOT of posts (As you've seen, I've already written my "daily post" for today).

Anyway, here are the class officers of 2009-2010 for UMS:

President: Ashish R.
Vice President: Justin K.
Treasurer: John N.
Secretary: Marty F.

Ok, notice the following:

1.) They are all GUYS. My bus was yelling out how that was so sexist (the guys as well), even though they probably used that term incorrectly.

2.) Most of them are probably going to do pretty well except for the secretary. No offense to Marty, but I feel that someone a bit more responsible should be the secretary. During his speech, he said that he was "responsible" and that he "always hands in work on time". Firstly, none of this was true. Last year, in 7th grade, Marty handed something in for LA about 5 weeks later than the due date. That statement crosses out both "responsible" and "hands in work on time". I mean, it's not like I dislike Marty, for there are more people who I dislike even more, but I'm saying that he is the only one who got in because of popularity.

And besides, I've heard a rumor that he was going to drop out because the only reason that he ran was because of Sabrina S., who didn't make it in. So he definitely wasn't serious about it, which is why I think that someone else should've won.

Ashish and Justin probably also made it in by popularity, but at least they're responsible. John as well. I think that they'd do a good job as the president, vice prez, and treasurer. They were not the people I've voted for (except for John), but I am fine with them being in their class officer positions. The only thing is, about the president position, I feel bad for Nora and Archana (who were also running, to those of you who don't know). I know Archana really wanted to do it, and she was close to tears when she heard on the afternoon announcements. And Nora's locker is right next to mine. She didn't look as sad as Archana, but I could tell she was upset.

Well, that's the elections. We've waited a while for this, and now it's over.

... COMMENT!

4 comments:

  1. Nora seemed red. I think she was mad at the guys for not making the right choice.
    Archana seemed really determined to become prez. She was upset.

    ew... that marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. just think what would happen if kevin pei went out for prez..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, when you comment, it's usually about the post. Not about how crazy the person writing the post is, unless she was writing about how stupid she was, which she wasn't.

    Ok, I don't know why I was writing in third person, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete