Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Final List (Because Camp Mason is TOMORROW! xD)

Camp Mason is tomorrow, and I can't wait. I'm sure a lot of you are dying to go, as am I, and to make things absolutely fantasical (A word I learned from Emily L.), I made the final list of "stuff to bring" with everyone who told me what they were bringing in alphabetical order. I've decided to format this list differently, saying who's bringing what, rather than what is going to be brought and by whom.

This is going to take a long time because I have to look back and forth at that chain mail because some people didn't comment on the blog, but did on that chainmail. So, here it goes...

Ok, this is the final list of what people commented about:

Alice will bring: her iPod, juice boxes (and she's not afraid to use them), and twizzlers.

Alina will bring: a hairdryer, iPod, iPod speakers, seaweed, pocky, cards, cool brush thing that changes color in heat that she brought to Hershey Park, and maybe a curling iron.

Angela will bring: Never told any of us what to bring. (oh, I think this was one of the people that we were missing on our chain... >.>)

Annapurna will bring: Addicting pretzels, smoores stuff, candy corn, and clear cards (not sure what this is, but I will "find out soon enough".) ... ok, that was a quote about addicting pretzels made by Sadia, not clear cards, but still...

Archana will bring: more snacks (that's all she ever said).

Ashley will bring: iPod, iPod Charger, iPod Speakers, Curling iron, cards for the bus, possibly candy (chocolates), and a frisbee.

Belce (-sigh-) will bring: She wasn't on the chain. Alina, why didn't you add her?

Emily will bring: Chips(or Cheetos?), and cards.

Hannah will bring: dark chocolate hershey kisses, garden cheddar goldfish, packs of cracker "thingies", chocolate teddy gram "thingies", and colorful tiny minty "thingies".

Jill will bring: Cards, possibly my iPod, chips, random Asian food that my mom found in our cabinet, and probably my soccer ball (if I find a way to sneak it into my bag).

Sadia will bring: Soda (or a different type of drink), pretzels (please bring those big ones with huge pieces of salt that you were giving out during lunch!), probably cookies.

Rebecca will bring: m&ms (with peanut butter). WE BETTER LIKE THEM! ... because Rebecca already bought them! Sour cream and onion chips, a hairdryer, and her iPod.

Also, don't forget the necessities for Camp Mason:

PJs, jackets, sweaters, lots of socks and underwear (as the teachers tell that we need a lot), flip flops for shower, jeans/pants, shirts (long/short-sleeved), sleeping bag, pillow, pillow case, bath towel, washcloth, tissues, soap, shampoo, brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, CELLPHONE, water, camera (optional, but if you're doing Rick's Rocks I strongly suggest bringing a camera), flashlight, and a book.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, if I forgot to put something down that you said you were going to bring, I appologize. But you can just bring it without it officially being on the list.

    ... Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...
    Belce was on the chain, she was vendetta.vs.charlotte or something like that @ something.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... But she didn't actually check her email, and if she did, she didn't say anything, so I'm going to assuming that she is not going to be bringing ANYTHING to Camp Mason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for remembering to quote all of my "thingies" Haha. Can't wait to see all of you at camp mason!!!!!

    ReplyDelete