Monday, October 5, 2009

Facebook

I know a lot of you guys have a facebook, and that a lot of people in the school have facebooks, and that a bunch of people in the world have facebook, and a bunch of aliens in another planet have-- uh, nevermind about that... >.>

Anyway, my point is that some people that I know have facebooks (cough... Alina). For some reason, I'm getting comments about "my picture on facebook" when I don't even have a facebook account. It's kind of weird =/. I mean, one time, I was just about to create a facebook without telling anyone, but then I realized that I'd get into huge trouble if I didn't tell my parents, so I didn't at the last second. Well, at least that's what I thought had happened. But then, I get these comments about people saying stuff about my picture that I put up on facebook. What the heck? I didn't even know I had a facebook, let alone put pictures up for the world to see.

And then I considered the possiblity that one of my friends put a picture of themself, and I happened to be in it. But how the heck did facebook get my email to send me the picture? Like I said: Assuming that I did NOT (haha, I put it in bold and italics) create a facebook, my email should be unknown to them.

So, could anyone explain any of this to me? I'm SUPER confused (cough cough... like usual!)...

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you as something on a picture and I wanted you to see the picture. I guess you are stupid jkjkjk... I'm stupider than you... >.<

    ReplyDelete