Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone/no one! Well, I would say hi to everyone, except no one is here, and no one is ever here...

Ah well. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Thanksgiving is supposed to be about friends and family, right? For me, I'm going to my mom's friend's house to eat turkey/mashed potatos/cranberry sauce/stuffing, and drown it all in GRAVY! Yeah, except the only problem is that I'm the only one my age. As in, I could either hang out with my little sister (which I prefer not to, thank you very much), her friend (about my sister's age), or this dude from college who doesn't speak English. So, the last possible thing to do is go online onto gmail and chat with people, which isn't what Thanksgiving is about, but hey, do I have much of a choice before dying of boredom?

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good time this long weekend (even though we still have homework from Johnson, the only teacher who gave us ANY homework this break), and tomorrow (Black Friday), don't die by being trampled to death by people who want to get stuff on sale in either Best Buy, Walmart, Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale, or the Apple store. xD

I'm not going shopping, because I have a Thanksgiving soccer tournament, so someone buy something for me!

...Please??

No comments:

Post a Comment