Friday, October 16, 2009

Camp Mason Groups

Camp Mason is only a week away!

Luckily for us, we get to go to school regularily, rather than getting there at six in the morning. But, we have to wait longer.

For our cabin, we have the following people:
Me
Annapurna V.
Alina L.
Sadia S.
Hannah C.
Belce T.
Ashley Y.
Emily C.
Angela C.
Alice C.
Rebecca T.
Archana B.

The chaperones are: Ms. Sterling, Ms. Cardozo, Mrs. Weinburger, and Ms. Oliff.

A friend of mine who has went to Camp Mason (last year) suggests the following:

1.) A winter jacket
2.) A gym bag to put small things that you might need
3.) gloves, hats, etc.

We need to decide who's bringing what, like a hairdryer or something. We already know the following:

1.) Rebecca and Alina are bringing hair dryers (we have a large group of 13, so we may need 2 to speed up the hair drying process).
2.) Annapurna is bringing smoores stuff.
3.) Alina is bringing her ipod (with awesome songs) and speakers.
4.) I'm going to bring a deck of cards
5.) I'm going to bring chips and candy to bet with if we are going to play poker.

So, we need:

1.) more food
2.) entertainment stuff

We need to think of stuff, so comment your ideas and if you will bring in the stuff.

11 comments:

  1. If anyone has any suggests, please comment! Don't worry about other strange people seeing what you write, because:
    1. no one very strange (excluding Emily L.) knows about this blog.
    2. even if they know about this blog, they never read it.
    3. just put your last or first initial (i.e. Jill L., J. Li).

    ReplyDelete
  2. im bringing my ipod/speakers also. plastic bags? candy (i cant bring candy, cuz my parents wont let me buy stuff)? cards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, Paul says to bring water, because that's going to be important.

    "water is paramount to survival."

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, is there anything specific you want me to bring?
    In case it wasn't obvious, it's Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One more thing: who's bringing the alarm clock? I don't have one, so I can't...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can bring an alarm clock, It's a battery one too so it won't need an outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, so Rebecca AND Hannah are bringing alarm clocks?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I guess it's not THAT big of a deal...

    Um, how many luggage bags are you bringing and how big are they? (I need help. 2 small duffels will not fit everything, so my mom pulled out this huge duffel, which will be too heavy, but fit everything... what should I do?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont know Jill. I haven't figured out what bag I'm using either.

    ReplyDelete