Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sorry for not posting!

Ooh, pretty flower!
Sorry I haven't been posting in like a few months... >.>

Well, it's not like anyone actually reads this blog, you know? Anyway, here are the things that have happened since the last time I posted:
1. I got my first 100 on a math assessment all year (which is a fail statement, but whatever! XD)
2. Apparently a 90.55 is a good grade on a math test that almost everyone else failed.
3. I banged up my flute, so I'm dead, since I haven't told my parents yet.
4. I did my math project with other people, and Idk the grade now...
5. I had a band assessment which is the only way to beat Angela, but Mr. Heller hasn't posted the results yet.
6. Felix bit me.
7. I realize how distracted I am to... Omg, is that clam chowder? O.o
... jkjk ;)

Anyway... Apparently it's going to snow again, so we might not have school tomorrow or the day after :) Then, I'll get to shovel the snow and get "ripped" (according to Alex W.). I also decided not to eat anything other than the 3 main meals of the day, because the snacks I like to eat are quite fattening... >.>

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm...
    Did. I. Really. Need. To. Know. That. ?.
    Oh well...
    Yay! I'm the first person to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no memory of writing the above comment. :D FAIL

    ReplyDelete